15 Success Quotes To Achieve Greatness | The Wanderer India
What is success? Being successful means the accomplishment of wanted dreams and arranged objectives. Besides, achievement can be sure economic wellbeing that depicts a prosperous individual that could likewise have picked up distinction for its great result. There are so many definitions given by various persons.
So, here are the top 15 quotes to inspire you to succeed in the face of failures, setbacks, and barriers.
Note: We have cited these quotes of different successful persons from different sources.
1. "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
-- Winston S. Churchill
2. "The road to success and the road to failure are almost the same."
-- Colin R. Davis
3. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."
-- Henry David Thoreau
4. "Opportunities don't happen. You create them."
-- Chris Grosser
5. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
-- Thomas Jefferson
6. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."
-- Ray Goforth
7. "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better."
-- Jim Rohn
8. "Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value."
-- Albert Einstein
9. "Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion."
-- Tony Hsieh
10. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."
-- Winston Churchill
Also, Read - 15 Most Inspirational Quotes of All Times
11. "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."
- Jim Rohn
12. "Do one thing every day that scares you."
13. "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
-- Robert Kiyosaki
14. "If you look closely, most overnight successes took a long time."
-- Steve Jobs
15. "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere."
-- Barack Obama