Updated: May 18
Scientists have found that music can reduce sympathetic nervous system activity; decrease anxiety, blood pressure, heart and respiratory rate; and possibly have positive effects on sleep in regards to muscle relaxation and distraction from vexing thoughts.
Check out the video.
Music Credit - https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/8
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for copyright-related issues.
More Useful Links: Check out The Wanderer India.
* Visit us at - https://www.thewandererindia.com/
* Check our blogs - https://www.thewandererindia.com/blogs
* Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thewandererindia/
* Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/india_wanderer
* Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thewandererindia/